Business Licenses & Permits

Business licenses are $25 annually and have to be purchased if you own a business within the city limits of Hazen. They renew each year in July.  Building permits have to be purchased if you are pouring concrete and building structures.  In addition to building permits, electrical, hvac, and plumbing permits have to be purchased by either the homeowner or contractor.  To obtain a business-related license or permit, please visit City Hall, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. 

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.